09 October 2012

Welcome to Purple Linen Coats



Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Purple Linen Coats blog! My name is Tytenisha and I love Jesus. I enjoy using my gifts and talents to encourage his people. I'm married to a really cool guy and mom to three beautiful children. I am the author of "Confessions of a Praying Woman." I am a singer, songwriter and I love to cook. I enjoy reading and interpreting dreams, and I love talking about natural hair! 

I started this blog because I want to share my gifts and express all of my interests with each of you. My motto is, "I teach what I live." I'm passionate about teaching God's truth. I love talking about marriage, family, children, prophetic gifts, natural hair, entrepreneurship, music, and anything artistic. I want to encourage those that are single as well. I know what it's like waiting on God to send the love of your life. What I post I've experienced and I hope you will take something away from it. 

What do you think about the blog title? I think its cute lol!! I titled this blog from Proverbs 31:22 in the bible. This chapter is commonly known as the Proverbs 31 Woman.  I love how she is gifted in multiple ways. Every woman can relate to her in one way or another. 

In your reading you will find the Proverbs Woman is clothed in purple and linen. Purple symbolizes authority/royalty and linen is considered a fine quality fabric. Coats represent mantles, giftedness and anointing. I can hear it now, "Ok Tytenisha, so what is this all about?" Purple Linen Coats represent each of us! As women we are Phenomenal, Extraordinary and Gifted in many diverse ways all because of Jesus Christ our covering. 

What are you doing with your gifts? How acquainted are you with God's word? What does God expect of you as a woman, wife, mother and leader? I'll answer the first question, Virtuous! Click link. Each one of us has something special to offer and share that will inspire and encourage another person. This blog is interactive, so let's have fun and learn from one another. Feel free to write comments and share your experiences and opinions. I hope every post leaves you challenged and inspired to produce for the Kingdom of God. From time to time I will be looking for Purple Linen Coats to share their amazing stories!  Will it be you?  Happy reading!!

Blessings,
Tytenisha

15 comments:

  1. Lol ty u not gonna beleve I was looking for purple coast lol at first cuz my daughter as u know have seizures and the color purlpe represents the epilepsy foundation but I under stand ur blog now its nice I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!! Thank you Stac. Wow I didnt know purple was the color of the epilepsy foundation. Thanks for taking the time to read..

      Delete
  2. Just awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natasha Cassamajor10/10/12, 11:52 PM

    I'm not a blogger myself, but I can't to read from the Purple Linen. Your introduction is awesome & makes me want to write about something too. God bless you beautiful lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Conquista Roscoe10/17/12, 7:05 AM

    I will definitely be on here for time to time. This was a really good idea and just to bring women together. It was so good hearing from you, you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Conquista! It's nice to hear from you as well. Thank you for checking out the blog and posting words of encouragement! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello ladies, it is such a wonderful opportunity to read some of the writing that has been display for us to read, and it bring back memories or past history in my life, and what i've gone through as a single Mother, and being able to raise a Son into a Man with much struggle in the process. But God spread His are around my Son and I, and today i am a very proud Mother who looks at her Son as a Man who knows that he's what a Man is suppose to be with the blessing of Our Father, and His Son Jesus Christ in our life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Thank you for sharing about your struggle being a single mother raising a son. Praise God for equipping you with wisdom and strength to train your young man in the way he should go. You should be proud!!
      Blessings,

      Delete
  8. Great Job Ty! I really enjoyed all of the articles . Can't wait to see next weeks stories.
    All the best,
    Hadassah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hadassah! Thank you for the encouragement! I can't wait to see what the stories are going to be next week either! Lol!

      Blessings,
      Ty

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ty, May G-d bless all your efforts to encourage women and help everybody be in harmony with themselves and others through the word of G-d and the power of G-D's daughters helping bring one another up and not down.
      your friend and fellow Bat Hamelech ( daughter of the king of the world)
      Hadassah

      Delete
  9. Giving Thanks to Our Lord and Savior, i say Good morning to all of you beautiful Women who knows their "Worth" and continue to move forward with a word of encouragement to those who is coming up behind you. We are the format for our younger generation and we must do our part to make sure that they have someone to reach out to in a time of need, and that we have the information that is needed so they can go on their journey with the proper tools they need to complete their journey. I pray that all will continue to look up to the Master and open their Soul to Him, because only He can take you to the next level.

    ReplyDelete